1. Jane, Y.N, Nehemiah, HK & Kannan, A. (2017), ‘Imputing missing values in
unevenly spaced clinical time series data to build an effective temporal
classification framework’, Computational Statistics and Data Analysis, Elsevier,
Vol. 112, pp. 63–79. ISSN: 0167-9473, DOI:
http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.csda.2017.02.012. Impact Factor: 1.179.
2. Jane, YN, Nehemiah, HK & Kannan, A. (2017), ‘A bio-statistical mining
approach for classifying multivariate clinical time series data observed at irregular
intervals’, Expert Systems with Applications, Elsevier, Vol. 78, pp. 283–300,
ISSN: 0957-4174, DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.eswa.2017.01.056, Impact
3. Jane, Y.N., Nehemiah, H.K., Kannan, A. (2016), ‘A Q-backpropagated time delay
neural network for diagnosing severity of gait disturbances in Parkinson’s
disease’, Journal of Biomedical Informatics, Elsevier, Vol. 60, pp.169-176. ISSN:
1532-0464, DOI: doi:10.1016/j.jbi.2016.01.014, Impact Factor: 2.12.
4. Jane, Y.N, Nehemiah, H.K and Kannan, A. (2016), ‘A Temporal Mining
Framework for Classifying Un-Evenly Spaced Clinical Data: An Approach for
Building Effective Clinical Decision-Making System’, Applied Clinical
Informatics, Schattauer, Germany, Vol. 17 No 1, pp.1-21. ISSN: 1869-0327, DOI:
http://dx.doi.org/10.4338/ACI-2015- 08-RA- 0102, Impact Factor: 1.61.
5. Nehemiah, H.K, Kannan A, Vijaya, K, Jane, Y.N, Merin, J.B. (2007), ‘Employing
Clinical Data Sets for Intelligent Temporal Rule Mining and Decision Making, A
Comparative Study’, ICGST-BIME Journal, Vol.7.
1. Guest Speaker & Chief Resource Person in DST Sponsored workshop,
"Application of Soft Computing Techniques in Engineering Sciences (ASTES
2k16)" organized by Guntur Engineering College, Andhra Pradesh (30-Jan- 2016).
2. Delivered a Lecture on Design & Analysis of Algorithms in Faculty
Development Programme, Department of Computer Technology, MIT Campus,
Anna University (November, 2016)
3. Delivered a Lecture on MATLAB and Soft Computing in Workshop on
MATLAB for Engineering Applications, KCG College of Technology, Chennai
4. Hand-on trainings on Soft Computing using MATLAB in Workshop on Hands-
on Training Programme on Data mining using MATLAB, Department of
Computer Technology, MIT Campus, Anna University (February , 2016)
5. Delivered a Lecture on Fuzzy logics in School of Electrical Engineering, VIT
University, Chennai (February, 2016).
6. Hand-on trainings in Workshop on Hands-on Training Programme on Artificial
Neural Networks and Fuzzy Logic using MATLAB, Department of Information
Technology, MIT Campus, Anna University (January , 2016).
7. Hand-on trainings on Soft Computing using MATLAB from 28-Aug- 2015 to 30-
8. Hand-on trainings on Soft Computing using MATLAB" from 09-Oct- 2015 to 11-